HELP – South Florida is involved in a series of activities designed to offer new health care services for low-income and uninsured people and recipients of Medicaid, Medicare and other social assistance programs in our community in great need.
These activities include:
- Primary care to low-income patients without health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare recipients and other social assistance programs in Hialeah, through our HELP Hispanic Study Center.
- Establishing connections with clinics, hospitals and other health centers to provide health services to those without medical insurance.
- Promoting health campaigns and health programs designed for areas in our community with the greatest need.
- Providing immediate medical response in emergency situations and for natural disasters.
- Offering other humanitarian activities related to this program.